- What the term literature means to me
- The characteristics of a good leader
- The appeal of rock music
- How does bipolar disorder manifest in a patient?
- An analysis of the Last Supper by Michelangelo
- What makes a good parent in the 21st Century
- Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet are the perfect example of the meaning of “do not judge a book by its cover. Describe
- Describe music to a deaf person
- Why do we attribute animal characteristics to people?
- The best place I have visited in the US is …..
- Why I take an active role in fighting for women’s rights
- Why I chose to learn Mandarin Chinese
- My first day on the helpline of a crisis center
- Today I attended my first funeral
- The hardest thing I have ever had to do
- My career goals and how I am preparing for them
- The day I stopped believing in Santa Claus
- Living with OCD
- I work out for at least 30 minutes every day: this is why
- I believe in love at first sight
Process Analysis Essays
- How are robots used in car manufacture?
- How to make a pizza at home
- How to write a case study
- How do social problems become policy problems?
- The timeline of a volcanic eruption
- Food to fat: the metabolic process.
- Democracy in action. How was the will of the people demonstrated so significantly in the USA (Trump) and UK (Brexit) in 2016?
- What is the process for self-publishing an e-book?
- The process of finding the perfect roommate
- How does the human eye work?
- The Digital Revolution is not as world-changing as the Industrial Revolution
- Terrorism is a fact of 21st century life
- Anti-heroes teach us better life lessons than heroes
- Racism is caused as much by xenophobia as it is by skin color prejudice
- The need for protective headgear in sports
- Welfare is a vicious cycle from which it is hard to escape
- Congestion and air pollution is related to the growing increase in private car ownership
- Theories sci-fi such as warp speed and time travel will remain fiction forever
- Euthanasia: People have the right to die
- Changing ecosystems can eventually lead to species extinction
Comparison and Contrast Essays
- What is the difference between anorexia and bulimia?
- “My cup is half full” vs “My cup is half empty”
- Yogurt v Kefir. Which is better for health and nutrition?
- Choose five different types of tea and explain their specific characteristics
- The Winter Olympics vs The Summer Olympics
- Collecting vs Hoarding
- Star Wars vs Harry Potter
- What are the benefits of living in dorms compared to living off campus?
- Japanese food vs Chinese food. What are the main differences?
- Explain the difference between a monologue and soliloquy with examples of both from Shakespeare’s plays.
- Life is like a box of chocolates
- Behind every successful man is a successful woman
- The experience of grief
- Television is candy for the mind
- Being an adolescent is like being the least important person in the room
- Analogies in George Orwell’s Animal Farm
- Symbols of love
- Books are not dying
- Explain the meaning of “he could sell snow to Eskimos” and “that’s like taking coals to Newcastle”
- There’s no success like failure
- Best ways to use social media when you are a student
- How US citizens can reduce their energy use
- Characteristics of the main social media tribes
- The off-campus accommodation options for a student on a strict budget
- The range of devices with which you can access the internet
- The characteristics of the Millennial generation
- The legal classification of men and women
- What are the main classifications countries are defined by?
- Should cheerleading be classified as a sport?
- Social classes in the USA. Myths and realities
Go to: Essay writing website
Cause and Effect Essays
- The selfie culture promotes negativity rather than celebrates the body positive image.
- The reduction in religious conviction makes divorce too easy.
- The physiological effects of insomnia
- Homeschooling produces a less-socially aware student
- The chemistry of water table pollution
- Russian’s Foreign Policy post-Cold War
- It is illiteracy that holds back the Developing World
- A sedentary lifestyle is a health risk
- Is it wise to skip classes at school?
- Does alcohol advertising cause social issues?
- Define modesty and its place in the modern world
- What is gravity?
- The Meaning of Life: Is it 42?
- Describe asset stripping in the context of a company takeover
- Write an essay that defines humor
- What is organizational theory?
- Explain light refraction using the example of a glass prism
- The measures of success
- Modern Evils: Identify five and explain how they fit the definition
- The Big Bang Theory (not the TV series)
Argument and Persuasion Essays
- Donald Trump’s election victory was a direct result of President Obama’s policies
- Modern technology means traditional skills will disappear altogether in time
- The judicial system is not fair. Rapists receive more lenient sentences than drunk drivers
- More Americans should have passports and visit other countries
- Terrorism destroys the tourist industry
- Professional sportsmen are paid too much
- Americans do not recycle enough
- The Environment is at even greater risk if the USA pulls out of global agreements on climate management
- The Western World was healthier when it ate to the seasons rather than having every food available, all the time.
- More people should be encouraged to carry organ donation cards
Read also: Informative Speech Topics